Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Spank me.

This sucks. Sure, I'm thankful to be alive, healthy, blah, blah, but, today I turned 32 and I feel I am not living up to my potenial, or sharing enough of my intellect with the world. I'm not sure what the solution is, but it is something I am giving thought to again, after about a ten-year respite. Of course, in my mind, I should have it figured out by the end of the day, ignoring the fact it's taken me 32 years to still not know...
I share my birthday with cool music notables such as Slim Harpo, Naomi Judd, and Vicki Peterson, so....well, nothing really, I just thought that was cool. I'm not bummed out about my seemingly unused potential, more angry and pissed. Fortunately, those elements kick my ass into gear rather than defeat my psyche... I always thought how lucky people are who know exactly what they want to do in life, but, despite not having found my 'calling', I am glad that I have many varied interests and strengths. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home